The meeting "Out-of-equilibrium dynamics in many-body systems" is an international workshop of the DFG Research Unit FOR 2692.
During the meeting leading experts will discuss recent progress in our understanding of initial-state relaxation in quantum systems, fluctuation theorems, non-equilibrium phase transitions, and transport in driven systems.
Monday-Wednesday, 24.-26. September 2018
Bohnenkamphaus of the botanic garden of the Universität Osnabrück
(Albrechtstr. 29, D-49076 Osnabrück; getting there)
- Peter Reimann (Universität Bielefeld)
- Philipp Maass (Universität Osnabrück)
- Robin Steinigeweg (Universität Osnabrück)
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please send the filled application form (docx, pdf) by email to Michaela Horstkott (Universität Osnabrück). Deadline for applications is 30. June 2018.
While the total number of participants is limited, we hope to accept as many applications as possible. We encourage participants to present a poster.
Attending the workshop is free of charge. However, participants must cover travel costs and costs in the context of accommodation and food by their own.
- Uwe Bovensiepen (Duisburg-Essen)
- Jean-Sébastien Caux (Amsterdam)
- Hans De Raedt (Groningen)
- Jens Eisert (Berlin)
- Martin Evans (Edinburgh)
- Masud Haque (Maynooth)
- Stefan Kehrein (Göttingen)
- Eric Lutz (Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Marcin Mierzejewski (Wroclaw)
- Lea Santos (New York)
- Gunter Schütz (Jülich)
- Lev Vidmar (Ljubljana)
- Artur Widera (Kaiserslautern)